Old 11-05-12, 07:12 AM
HvPnyrs

Location: In The Middle Of "Out There" / Downtown "Lost Angels"

Bikes: 2001 Trek 520 - Hvy Hauler, Epic Adventure Bike / 2011 Fuji Newest 1.0 - Sporty Quick Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Selle Anatomica : Titanico and Titanico X on SALE $99.00

On 11/01, I received an E-Mail from Selle Anatomica informing me of their Winter Sale on the Titanico (Up to 190 lb. rating) and Titanico X (Up to 280 lb. rating) saddles. All colors are on sale (EXCEPT Black).

I promptly opened a thread in the Clydes & Athena Forum to spread the Glad Tidings.
I had purchased 2 of the Titanico X saddles several months ago (when the price had dropped to $130.00/ down from regular price of $189.00). Both saddles were comfortable right out of the box (ymmv).

I was VERY surprised when checking touring forum this morning ( 5 days later ) that despite a thread asking about alternatives to the venerable (and excellent) Brooks saddles, none had yet mentioned the Selle Anatomica sale. So I felt It would be a good Idea to open a thread here to inform my fellow tourists.

Perhaps those tourists that also frequent the Rando / Long Distance and/or Tandem subforums would do a favor and make the announcement to those good folk?

Last edited by HvPnyrs; 11-05-12 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added: Tandem subforums