View Single Post
Old 11-18-12, 11:21 PM
ericzamora
junior

Bikes: 2020 Surly ECR / 2018 Norco Search XR steel gravel bike with GRX / 1983 Bianchi Campione D'Italia / Gary Fisher Wingra / Motobecane Nomade mixte (daughter's)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Hello from central California

i'm eric. i used to race club races decades ago, early 80s actually. now in my mid-40s, with a 12-year old daughter ready for a full-sized bike, i picked one up off of CL and discovered these forums as i researched the best avenue to get her 1972 motobecane ride-ready.

even though i have a gary fisher fast city-style bike i've used here and there, it's been quite some time since i considered myself a real rider but cruising the forums, my interest has increased to the point i've begun cleaning off the old bianchi road bike. i'll be reading more, following posts (mostly in CV), and hopefully riding again. it's unfortunate i need my car for work but hopefully i'll start getting some miles in when i can.

by the way, here's my old racer. i've put tons of miles on her and always kept her with me on my moves in life, even though often tempted to sell:
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s.../My%20Bianchi/

-eric
fresno, ca.

Last edited by ericzamora; 11-18-12 at 11:23 PM. Reason: added gallery