Old 12-11-12, 11:56 AM
Beachgrad05
Just Keep Pedaling

Bikes: 99 Schwinn Mesa GS MTB, 15 Trek Domane 5.9 Dura-Ace, 17 Trek Emonda SL6 Pro & 18 Bianchi Vigorelli

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked 67 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
That was me but I don't blame you, nobody else listens to me......... I tried them on and I went with the 4X as I usually go with a 2X and Gina went with a 3X whereas she usually fits into a men's large or XL.

I don't like mine snug at all and from the pics I've seen so far, they look a little too snug for my taste, hope mine is better.

I know some people like them snug for aero purposes, if so, my comment is just my opinion and taste.
I listen to you Beanz!

I'm not for super tight either...the XXL mens fits me decently and not super tight based on how it felt and the pics of me in it. I am happy with it.

My club jersey should be ready soon and am curious how it will fit based on how the fit kit jersey's may have not been as accurately representative of the actual jersey's the case of the Clyde/Athena jersey...probably from being tried on so much...maybe they stretched out or something from use....and thus sizing is a tad off?