Old 12-12-12, 07:37 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by visigoth
IN SEARCH OF: a seatpost binder bolt for a 1998 Bianchi Eros. The bike is this precise model:

http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/B...Eros&Type=bike

Another tiny part I could use (this is silly, but I live in Mexico, where these are hard to find), is an SPD cleat bolt. Would rather buy both of these than trade something for them -- I could send Paypal, and you could just pop them in an envelope.

-------------------

FOR TRADE: Shimano SD66 SPD Sandals, in size 45-46. These are very lightly used -- they're just slightly too big for me. I'm a size 10.5 American, and these really are more appropriate to an 11 or 12. (It's an inexact science, fitting these things. To put it mildly.) Would trade for slightly smaller footgear -- ideally SPD sandals. If it means switching systems over, I'd also trade pedals: I have Shimano PD-M324 dual-sided pedals (SPD on one side, platform on the other) -- also very lightly used.
Please do not make any cash offers on this thread, this is for trades only and they don't like the talk/reference of any cash dealings. Do you have a picture of the seat bolt you need, unless someone has the same bike it would be hard to know what the bolt is without some kind of reference, picture & measurements of the seat stay?

Glenn