Old 12-18-12, 07:31 AM
melvinator

Bikes: 2012 Marin Larkspur CS Series.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AerobaticDreams
Did you total the bike...or is it able to be ridden? If you can stil ride it, there is some old saying about having to get back into the saddle after the hors...er..bike throws you. If it has been destroyed, it is a simple matter of the universe telling you its time for a new bike....go ride!!!
Well i was on my road bike so i bent the handle bars and shifters and broke a spoke in the back wheel and bent the front wheel and minor scratches to the paint. I have fixed everything and trued the wheel except the back rim witht he broken spoke because i have no idea what to do. Just thinking to taking it to the LBS.

Originally Posted by PhotoJoe
Congrats on the wedding.
Congrats on the weight-loss
Congrats on the determined attitude on winning.

About getting back on the bike - what was worse? The panic/anxiety every night or a bump and bruise from crashing the bike? Learn from whatever made you do down, but don't quit. You have a wife counting on you being around for a while!
Yeah i might take out my hybrid this weekend... Thanks all!

BTW you should deff wear a helmet i slammed my head in the pavement when i went down and my helmet was scrapped and little cracked .... i am sure if i didnt have it on i wouldnt of been able to limp home.