View Single Post
Old 12-21-12, 01:24 PM
jawnn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cozy winter gloves??

Cozy winters’ electric gloves sizing information is wrong! They had me measure across my knuckles while on a flat surface. When I got the gloves that I realized that I should have measured across the knuckles while making a fist. When I got the replacements one size larger, they still did not fit, the fingers were too long and the palm not quit wide enough. They said it’s because they were made for average size hand, whatever that is.

It took me two and half months! But only two and half weeks to get my refund because (they said) the fist refund check got lost in the mail. I finally had to threaten to unleash my mad dog lawyer, and beg that they send the second one by certified mail.

So then after wasting $40 on shipping back and forth, I stitched some wetsuit material into my old mitten to protect my fingers form the cold brake lever; then rode to town in a blizzard. 32 degree snow and rain with winds up to 40mph or more.

I need mittens that are water proof and have better than average insulation for 18 to 40 degree temps. I am thinking about more wet suit material in the mitts.

I asked about arctic mittens and they would not even give me a full description of them. Other than they are not water proof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
mittins.jpg (99.9 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by jawnn; 12-21-12 at 02:38 PM.