Old 01-02-13, 11:56 PM
skeem

Bikes: types that go fast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
for the love of god... SELL ME A 26" FRAME

Im not sure if I have posted this in the right place, but I really need some help.

I raced for GT a few years back and got a 26" zaskar carbon with xtr etc etc. It was a decent bike. I no longer ride for them. I have recently noticed 3 cracks in the frame, and I am wary to ride it. I have a 12 year old ss indy fab which will have to do for now (its the best bike i own), but I want to buy a used (new for me) 26" mtb frame with disc tabs.

I have scoured the internet for months trying to find a decently priced 26" mtb frame in a smaller size, and it has yielded nothing.There seems to be nothing... anywhere. it seems that EVERYONE is riding 29ers, and that led me to believe that there would be a wealth of people selling their old, stupid, slow, cant get over obstacles, obsolete 26" frames. I was wrong. You would think that when every major manufacturer is only producing 29er frames, there would be at least a few 26" frames for sale somewhere. Nope.

Im begging the internet bike community: If you or someone you know wants to sell a hardtail 26" mtb frame in a smaller size (Im 5'7) for a decent price please please please let me know. I have top of the line everything and its all sitting on a cracked frame. I know you all have your old 26" frames collecting dust in your basement... sell it to me.

Last edited by skeem; 01-03-13 at 12:00 AM.