Old 01-21-13, 12:40 AM
OrionKhan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat4Lifer
I'm not making argument; I'm just stating my opinion.
You don't agree and think she's not obsessed, that's your opinion.
But to me she comes off as obsessed and a bit wacky. Lance "destroyed" cycling and her "cheating" husband didn't?! lol
Sure, Betsy is pretty emotional and a little over the top on the matter. But the reality is that she was telling the truth and Lance has been lying about it.

The question was "Did Betsy deserve to be called a liar over and over, and an "ugly, obese, jealous, obsessed, hateful, crazed *****" because Frankie was a cheater for a few years?" You responded, "She did and does seem to be obsessed and crazed. So, sure she deserved it." Maybe, "she deserved it" was more of a poor choice of words. She sure didn't deserve to be called a liar.

The issue isn't really weather or not she appears obsessed or wacky. It's whether or not she was telling the truth. The one calling her a liar and personally attacking her, Lance, has now admitted that he was lying all along. You seem to be avoiding that and focusing on her demeanor about the situation. The reality is that she was telling the truth. Lance, himself, said that he was wrong. Now, I don't think the Andreau's or anyone else in the sad saga is without some fault. But you can't defend, justify, or qualify Lance's personal attacks on someone when he admits that he was wrong and can't defend it himself. Betsy Andreau may not present herself well. But the reality is that she has more credibility than Lance does at this point.

That leads into a big problem for Lance going forward. His denial of any accusations is going to fall on deaf ears. Why should anyone believe him? That's in both the cycling world and in any current or future litigation he may face.