View Single Post
Old 01-24-13, 12:14 AM
calamarichris
Banned.

Bikes: '09 Felt F55, '84 Masi Cran Criterium, (2)'86 Schwinn Pelotons, '86 Look Equippe Hinault, '09 Globe Live 3 (dogtaxi), '94 Greg Lemond, '99 GT Pulse Kinesis

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked 269 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by Mayday.JP
Probably should've been clearer. HE had a stop sign. I did not have a stop sign. Which is why he was being malicious in stopping at his stop sign and then moving in the middle of my path i was in (which was the bike path). @trojanhorse, He ended up going down santa gertrudes to the mcdonalds on leffingwell. i was stopped at the light and he turned back onto sg and gave me another dirty look. He was saying "F*** you!" and when i told him he almost hit me, he said "yeah i heard you you motherf***er!" He had his teenage son in the car as well so idk if it was some stupid macho thing but whatever it was, it got me flustered.
Well in that case, I apologize for my wayward speculation!
I'd make a point of riding that same route, and have your cellphone or camera at the ready every time you approach that intersection. If it doesn't cool him down, take the footage to the police. And if the police still do nothing, put it on Youtube and spread the word about the intersection and the idiot's vehicle. Eventually one of us will get him, like they got that Topanga doctor.