View Single Post
Old 02-02-13, 07:50 AM
rbart4506
You blink and it's gone.

Bikes: Race bike, training bike, go fast bike and a trainer slave.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bah...Now you guys got me thinking about dumping my breakfast staple of a whole wheat bagel with PB&J....

I do add in some Nature's Path oatmeal with flaxseed, then toss in some bran buds (notice a trend here) and dried cranberries...

I can't see myself making eggs or anything like that during the week, but I could see myself doing the oatmeal for sure. I take in a protein drink at work so that would have my protein needs covered. I personally DO NOT have a lot of weight to lose, maybe 5lbs tops anything more then that and I'm sure I will a diminishing return. One of my biggest issues right now is fitting in a healthy snack in the afternoon when I'm at the office. I find that when 3pm rolls around I'm really starting to feel the hunger pangs. I usually snack on a Cliff bar when driving home in prep for the evenings workout.

I think I mentioned earlier in this thread that I've recently cut back on the sugary drinks and I'm noticing a difference in the mid-section...That really surprised me. At home and work it's water only and with dinner I add a splash of cranberry juice to add a bit of flavour...