Old 02-07-13, 09:17 AM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
I'm caught in the throes of pre-race jitters.

I've been over on the 33 a lot trying to grab all the morsels I can from the rabid guys over there. I'm worried I'll miss a nugget of information that could be critical to any kind of success this Sunday (as in finishing). Actually, the information is terrific. The race cam videos are particularly good. CDR has some great ones, and he offers some very clear instruction through out them, too (I saw Shovel in the last one, looking smooth and strong - he has great form!). Then there were the Elites at the Driveway. Holy moly.

This is almost like studying for a test. What have I missed, what will be asked, am I ready? The golden rule - don't change your answers!

The down side is my excitement tends to ramp up when I'm immersing like that, I want to save those matches. I just might find myself attached to the field for a good part of the races on Sunday, and I want to stay that way. And, my matchbooks are small.