Old 02-15-13, 12:50 AM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26414 Post(s)
Liked 10,380 Times in 7,208 Posts
[h=2]Rare Vintage Bike - $1000 (Sacramento)[/h]Offering for sale is my rare, vintage post-war Huffy. This small-framed exotic beauty was personally ridden by the Emperor of Japan at the Blessing of the Harvest in the 1960's. After being transported to the US, it was lovingly stored on a third story balcony two blocks from the ocean in San Francisco. The beautiful ocean-spray patina has been enhanced by 10 years of cat spray and the nests of small spiders during its storage in a field near Sac. Complete and ready to ride, except for the wheels, seat, handlebars and pedals, which were stolen and sold for scrap. The large, gaping crack in the downtube is unique to this vintage machine, and adds to its amazing vintage ness. I will only accept bids by email from 2:44 to 4:20 pm on odd numbered Thursdays. Please include the word " nut job " in the subject. I will post numerous large but unfocused and inverted pictures after the Swiss appraisers have finished their certificate of Authenticity. This rare vintage bike will sell quickly, I know, because EBay

Keywords: vintage, bike, vintage, bike, rare, bike, vintage, old piece of overpriced crap, really?,

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/3616651327.html