Thread: Hot r Not
View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 05:36 PM
SteveFromNY
Don't steal bikes, bro!

Bikes: Scrambler V3 fixie build, Specialized Tricross Ultegra, Cevelo R3 Dura Ace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gc3
Hot, and I'm not a Cervelo fan.
Originally Posted by Sidney Porter
The Cervelo is hot. The only thing I don't like is the white pedals. I think that the levers would look better in black than silver but I would not spend the money to change them. I like that you did not go over board with various red, black and white accessories. I like the wheels are not over the top with graphics.The black cages blend in I like that you avoided red or white. Nice job.

The photo has some "hot or not" setup violations: Gearing, tire/valve stem relationship
Originally Posted by Sidney Porter
The Cervelo is hot. The only thing I don't like is the white pedals. I think that the levers would look better in black than silver but I would not spend the money to change them. I like that you did not go over board with various red, black and white accessories. I like the wheels are not over the top with graphics.The black cages blend in I like that you avoided red or white. Nice job.

The photo has some "hot or not" setup violations: Gearing, tire/valve stem relationship
thanks guys...and I agree - the DA crank does nothing for the bike aesthetically. I might swap the stem soon as I'm not as low as I'd like. The ritchey is a -6, and I just bought a -8 so I'll test it out.

here's another shot...lined up the wheels.

Last edited by SteveFromNY; 03-08-13 at 11:12 PM.