iFold
caaddict

Bikes: 2016 Supersix Evo HiMod

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by seymour1910
iFold....you don't need advice, you need to get that CAAD10-5. You said yourself you don't even like the CAAD9. On top of that you are looking at three year old tiagra vs current 105? Get the 10. I am getting a new 10 soon myself, I am waiting for the 2014 models to come out before I jump on something though.

Thank you for the reply seymour1910!

Yup I also thought that the 9spd Tiagra is kinda old al;ready (and I even heard that the 11spd 105 will come out next year). Regarding the CAAD9's paint scheme, I find it too bright but I think I can make it a little less whiter by changing its saddle and bartape to black.

Still undecided which one to choose because the CAAD10: is lighter, has better comonents (105) and has nicer color. I think the very reason why I'm holding on to CAAD9 is probably because it is MIA (Made In America) and can be upgraded to better components later. I know that this CAAD9 vs CAAD10 has been on various bike-related forums for almost 3 years now (and I've actually read a lot of it). Is the 2013 CAAD10 better than the MIA CAAD9? If it is then I would go for the 10.

My lbs doesnt have a 10 in stock now, only the 9. Have test riden already and it's very good.