View Single Post
Old 04-15-13, 05:11 AM
Winnershcyclist

Bikes: Trek 7.5fx, Specialized Roubaix Comp, Allez , Create 2013, Dutch sit up and beg, Mountain bike,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Creatine Monohydrate

I have been using gels, SIS hydrate and energy and recovery powders and even though they help I found that I was still having aches and pains and low energy levels ,I do 12 hours a week of intensive gym work and with every spin class or kettle bells I was not getting stronger.
I this weekend bought Creatine Monhydrate and tried for the first time on saturday and I do believe I have loads more energy couldnt sleep on the first day thats after having done a spring clean on the house next day I was up and worked 12 hours on deep cleansing the kitchen.

Has anyone else had experience of this I am not trying to build muscle definition at my age getting rid of belly be success however am liking the energy boost considering I only take 1 teaspoon a day (if you want muscle 5 a day) according to the reports Creatine is something produced naturally by the gall bladder and this is just boosting the levels.

I am on day three still havent managed to get on a long bike ride but do feel more energetic

BTW has zero taste