View Single Post
Old 04-16-13, 11:46 PM
Nagrom_
Fixie Infamous

Bikes: 2007 CAAD Optimo Track, 2012 Cannondale CAAD10, 1996 GT Force restomod, 2015 Cannondale CAADX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Impreza_aL
^^ nagrom_ were you at hellyer monday night? I was there forgetting all the names of the lines on the track... yes on being more relaxed. it helps with steering and especially when someone bumps you. it was only painful because of the stupid wind. wednesday nights are super short. you're fine with stamina (gearing plays a big role). wednesdays mass start races are 10 laps (we've had 70 people every wednesday) except for the miss and out. don't think too much about winning or losing. it's a training night and it's all about having fun!
Yeah I was. I seen your bike on the rack and knew you were there before even meeting you, haha. White guy with glasses, in the blue jersey, on the shiny ass bike, shivering, haha.

Regardless of the wind, my stamina is junk and can definitely use some work. I ate all my cookies, .

Definitely fun. I'll be there this Saturday, next Monday, and might make my first race night next Wednesday.