Old 04-28-13, 02:28 PM
plumberroy

Bikes: Surly long haul trucker, Surly steamroller,Huffy Catalina, Univega Alpina 501. Gravity deadeye monster, Raliegh sport , Electra loft 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 298 Times in 181 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen
still curious if you think the negative cyclists make it ok for people to want to run you over
go back and read post#9
No it is not justication to assalt cyclist or if in a car the run some one else off the road. But all reason goes out the window with a lot of people when they perceive their children , parents or spouse is put in danger or hurt . Some dumbass knocks some rednecks teen agers granny down and you just happen to be riding down the rode 2 hours later on a similar bike and the same jersey you are lible to get pushed off the road. Is it right ? no, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.
Just because it isn't ok, right, justified or legal does not stop some one from doing it . usually it is some "thinks he's a tough guy " wheather it is a redneck or gangbanger chances are He isn't going to take the time to make sure it is the one who offended him .
goes something like this
red Jersey, check
road bike, check
get him!!!!
I am a realist , justified or not it happens . I am an old school hillbilly you do something that reflects bad on me I will call you on it.
Roy