Old 05-05-13, 12:39 PM
plumberroy

Bikes: Surly long haul trucker, Surly steamroller,Huffy Catalina, Univega Alpina 501. Gravity deadeye monster, Raliegh sport , Electra loft 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 298 Times in 181 Posts
Expecting someone to follow the law is B.S. ********** Are the laws that much different in Hi. ? Or are you just the elitist that think that since your on a bike the rules don't apply to you. Here in Oh. unless posted otherwise bicycles follow the same rules as cars. Pisses me off to see police ignore bikes breaking traffic laws that they would stop a car for .
The excuse cars do it too is no excuse and usually gets more people hurt when they get caught. This is what happens when pickups do it and are not paying atention
http://www.indystar.com/article/AB/2...le-fatal-crash
Ever bury your teenage kid??? I have, it ain't fun !!! The guy run through a stoplight which is against the law He is dead his suffering is done , leaving those who love and care for him devasted greiving and broken hearted and the driver of the vehicle who even though he wasn't in the wrong to have to live with the death of a cyclist
Roy
P.S. There is a big difference rolling up to a stop sign at walking speed and going on through which is what most cars I see do (still wrong) and blowing through with out even touching the brakes which is common here with bikers