View Single Post
Old 05-07-13, 02:54 PM
Push
Zeusmeatball

Bikes: 1976 Motobecane Nomade Sprint, 1988 Specialized Rockhopper comp, 1991 Schwinn Crisscross, 2009 K2 Zed 3.2, 2011 Trek X-Caliber Gary Fisher collection

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Jethro, got your link and will watch it tonight and honestly what you say makes sense, there is no way I can do what I use to at my current weight... and getting over that sooner than later is probably a good idea.

SeanBlader, it all makes sense and I agree 100%, in fact I have said it in my blog more than a few times, ty for the reminder.

Bill Kapaun, I have a couple short loops like that and think that's a grand idea, perhaps adding a nightly ride on one of the shorter loops until I build some stamina back is what I need.

Chitown _Mike, I feel you on the hating mornings... I prefer night time rides, just as it gets dark and starts getting cool, I live on a lake so sometimes I will toss the lights on the bike and head out for a quick ride on my "workout loop" as I like to call it, I don't know if I would fare all too well on that loop in my current position hmmm perhaps I should test the theory out.