Old 05-27-13, 08:40 PM
Shp4man

Bikes: 1989 Schwinn World Sport. 1994 Diamond Back Response Elite MTB. 1964 Schwinn Typhoon. 1974 Bridgestone Sprinter, 2015 Scott Sub 10 Citybike.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by TromboneAl
I'd put the second photo first. In fact, I'd ditch all the other photos, since the big red rim makes it seem like a decoration or a toy. You might add some closeups of the components, or something that shows off the nice paint. Should you make the loop in the cable for the rear brake smaller?

Here's the photo sharpened up:

Here's some copy:

You'll love the smooth simplicity of this wonderful single-speed bike. If you've never ridden a single-speed, come by for a test ride and see why they are so popular these days. You can even flip the rear wheel if you want to try riding it as a fixie. Even if you're not a hipster, you'll love riding around without the need to shift gears all the time.

This bike is ready to go, and has a brand-new wheelset, new tires, and new brakes!

I lovingly restored this classic 80s Fuji, which has a much-desired fully lugged steel frame.

It's a 56 centimeter frame, suitable for a person 5' 5' to 5' 11'. . $200 OBO. Cash only please.

Call today because I've priced this to sell fast.
Man. That's^^^^^ good copy! Hope you don't mind if I copy and paste? Some good advice from all you guys, thanks.

I thought about buying a parts bike and putting it back to a road bike configuration, too, but jeez, I've already got three road bikes, so? But not a yellow one!