Old 06-02-13, 08:01 AM
eightlab

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm baaaaaack...

Whaddaya mean no one noticed I'd gone?

Hello folks. Yup, I'm back. I know I'd only really started here, but a very unfortunate occurrence led to me disappearing from life for a bit, and that even meant disappearing in certain section of my online life.

I had just started the MTB life when I was hit with a major health issue. I was diagnosed with an undetermined heart condition, which was later confirmed as Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Needless to say, everything came to a grinding halt when I found that out... Strangely, being a big guy probably saved my life, it seems, I'll not bore you with all the details of what has gone on in the last year, but I'll just say now I'm ready to start on my journey again.

I had just purchased a Carrera Kraken, but I sold it soon after being diagnosed (I didn't think I'd be allowed out there again!) However, I've just ordered a Kona Splice 29er, and I can't wait to have it delivered and get on the trails again... I've been given another go at this, and I'm aiming to do it right!

Hopefully, I'll be on here when I'm not out there... Looking forward to making all your acquaintances!

Keep it between the hedges!