Old 06-04-13, 04:16 PM
Shp4man

Bikes: 1989 Schwinn World Sport. 1994 Diamond Back Response Elite MTB. 1964 Schwinn Typhoon. 1974 Bridgestone Sprinter, 2015 Scott Sub 10 Citybike.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 37 Posts
I think I may be becoming a Grumpy Old Man.....(Rant)...slightly off topic.

I live in San Diego, with some very congested freeways, especially at rush hour.
After a recent fender bender (in my pickup) in which some goofy woman cut me off, then slammed on the brakes to avoid another brainless idiot that cut her off - they determined that it was my fault. I was the guy in back- so.
Needless to say, I was somewhat disappointed with this, since the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of the moron that cut off the woman in front of me. This has affected the way I drive, as now I trust absolutely no one to act in a reasonable manner on the road anymore, and if they screw up, it will somehow be determined to be "my fault".
And the worst part of it is that it's beginning to creep into daily life away from driving. It seems to me I spend a great deal of time each day dealing with the actions of defective, stupid, greedy or lazy individuals............ And I"M EFFING SICK OF IT!!

Is this how it begins?

Any advice you guys have will be considered and appreciated.