View Single Post
Old 09-15-05, 07:11 AM
Blackberry
In Memory of One Cool Cat

Bikes: Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by lilHinault
Yep I don't care if you wear hand-woven Birkenstocks, technology is your friend when it comes to teeth. Brush and floss etc and use all those high tech gadgets while you can, after we're well down the downslope of Peak Oil a combination of brushing by hand REALLY well and a less processed diet will have to do.

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. My dentist put me onto all the gadgets--from high tech toothbrushes to floss to little in-between toothbrush, etc. My teeth and gums are in better shape than ever. He claims, with some justification, that your oral health is a pretty fair reflection of your overall health. Even if that's not totally true, bad oral hygeine can do some bad things to the rest of your body.