David Broon 
Sqrl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by enjoi07
I think once we get the FINAL mock-up from primal we need to:

1) Get David Broon to update this thread showing only the kit and a link to the spreadsheet with a one sentence explanation along the lines of "This is your final chance to get in on this kit, we only need 00 more people to bring the total cost of the kit down to $00.00

2) If that can not happen we can start one last thread on it. I think this could be even more successful since the title could now read "BF "41" KIT IS HERE!". There were a lot of people doubting this could happen and I think seeing that it finally has will sway some people. Once everyone sees that this is for sure the final design and this is where to go for the spreadsheet (or better yet the actual order form). ​So yea, maybe we make the final push when we have the actual order form up if possible?

I think the easier we make it for people, the better chances of us moving units.

Right now this thread is confusing as **** for anyone not following closely.

Sorry I was only able to get at this right now. I might even suggest starting another topic to get any new people to look in, as most people will lost interest in a thread in the first page or so, and have no clue whatsoever is happening right now.
That would be spectacular. A trail of blood and sealant.