ajbeck21
BIGWOLF

Bikes: gunnar crosshairs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hotwheels
You need to see a Dr and an R.D. to specifically address your eating and exercise habits. AJ, I'm really concerned for you and your family. I know from first hand experience that running your own business can be completely overwhelming to all other aspects of your life. It's encouraging that you've come here to post an update. You're thinking this through. My weight loss began with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits and very low in any fat. That has worked for me. My taste buds changed and I crave healthy foods now. I share this just to throw out an idea. A similar approach may work for you. Lastly, I think fear can motivate but ultimately what motivates you may be a love for riding, eating healthy, walking and feeling good. Think about doing all of that with your wife and the little one for 70 more years. Keep posting and thinking about this. No judgements, all encouragement and respect for a tough situation.
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't want to come across as complaining, but sometimes its good for the soul just to vent....
It seems I just can't get back into the groove. I know I need to do it, I want to do it, I just can't seem to do it, IT SUCKS......