Old 08-13-13, 12:37 PM
hodgykins 

Bikes: 1978 Schwinn Paramount P15-9, 1984 Schwinn "Rainbow" Paramount, 1991 Waterford Paramount, 1993 Waterford Paramount

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts
Make sure you post your results...we are all cheering for you!

My current plans are a resounding yes. I knew I would not be up to it this year as a result surgery and rehab of my hip from July of last year. I had less than 100 miles on the bike (from June of 2012) before March of this year. I learned a lot (which was my hope during the Dare) about gearing, training, and survival. I now have a much better understanding of the challenge what I need to do to make the triple crown a reality.

I guess you are my ROLE MODEL

Originally Posted by Chrome Molly
Don't know, TC results not available yet (to my knowledge). Anything in the top 50 with that crowd and I'll be tickled. I was reviewing the individual results and this 63 year old guy did all my same distances at each event and was 1mph faster on each ride. I'll chalk it up to him being a half foot taller, as I have no other excuse. Nice guy, he always started later than me and was fun out on the road (we pacelined a couple times). Good people in the WTC, so you going to do it next year?