View Single Post
Old 09-19-05, 08:53 PM
kb0tnv

Bikes: Surly Cross-Check

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I ordered the Light & Motion 10W commuter light below from Nashbar.com It is on sale for $74.95 + I got 10% off. You can sign up for their mailings and they normally send discounts to you via e-mail or snail mail. I will try to remember to repost on this thread once I get the light and test it (hopefully in the next day or so!). Currently I am running a Cateye EL-500 which has gotton pretty good reviews. However I want something brighter that has a rechargable battery system like the L&M Solo. Want to make the Cateye my "backup" light. My wife won't let me get anything too expensive since I lost my "Take a Look" mirror recently. But she does recognize that I need a decent light. I am pretty much clothed in reflective garb and so is my bike so I don't think I will be toasted. However I do know that I need to have lights! I also ordered the Cateye TLD1000 red (rear) light which is also on sale at Nashbar for $21.95! I read really rave reviews on that 10 LED rear light! I can't wait to freak out the cagers! I may get some pics to post of all my lights when I am completely geared up!

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...eid=&pagename=

Keep Cycling!