Old 08-18-13, 10:03 PM
tjspiel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy_K
What?!? Those tires were great.

Anyway, the best feature of this bike was the color, but for some reason I could never get the color to properly show up in a picture of the whole bike. It looked like this (at least when I bothered to wash it):

You can mostly see it here:

Now I remember why I like this bike. It's virtually the same color as the bike that sees most of my summer miles:

I know the picture doesn't quite live up to the standards of the Hot or Not thread. If only Hotness were based on the number of logos on a bike. This one has 8 "Specialized" logos on just the frame and fork. Plus there's the "S" on the head tube. It's too bad I still don't have the original stem on there which sported 4 more Specialized logos. Yes, 4. There were two on each side and one logo would always be right side up no matter which way you flipped the stem.

Apparently Specialized was really worried that somebody might confuse the bike with a Rivendell or something. Speaking of Rivs, I have to say I'm kind of shocked we haven't seen one posted yet, or did I just miss it?

Last edited by tjspiel; 08-18-13 at 10:14 PM.