Thread: Hot or Not
View Single Post
Old 08-19-13, 11:28 PM
Simpletommy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"...with a paint job like an original Battelstar Galactica Viper." great one-liner Medic.

I'm pretty tired of acidfast's constant "Everything is always better in Europe, especially Germany, and the only way everything else in Europe would be better is if it was under German rule. The whole world should be under the rule of one Federated German party." Yeah...I got it...your grass is greener. Isn't that nice?

I personally don't like white bikes but I do like mountain bikes as commuters. However, that is only if they are ridden hard in an urban environment that includes hopping curbs, or urban mixed with dirt MUPs/trails. I think that this bike needs to have fatter slick tires, probably something like Big Apples for paved and hardpack dirt, and something else with some teeth for playing in the soft and muddy stuff. But I'm sure we'll get another lecture about how the German way is better than any way suggested by anyone else in another part of the world.

I find it to be neutral as a commuter bike.

Originally Posted by acidfast7
ok course. i have a nice 20L bag that I use when climbing and it goes quite well on the bike. fwiw, the tires are Schwalbe Smart Sams which roll quite well on asphalt and hard-packed dirt, which is quite useful to me.

bag and bike: