View Single Post
Old 08-26-13, 02:05 PM
iridie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Luckily I havent broken bones or anything like that. I chalk the dumps up to learning the bike. Most of the things I have purchased so far have been the utility bag or lights. You know the usual stuff.
I'm concerned about the cranks though because twice I have bent them back into place using an old basketball hoop pole. Worked perfectly. The question is how many times will I be able to do that before they break though?

The do ALOT of roadwork around here. Especially right here by my house and I want to try to keep everything in tip top shape as I have already been offered everything from cash to scooter trades for it.

My next purchase for the bike is supposed to be a new battery setup but, since stuff keeps happening I'm spending money on tools and parts. However, I am learning and am not spending any more money on repair labor at the bike shop. That's a definite plus and the tools and parts are good to have around anyway.

Also, I do all of my shopping on ebay and amazon so far. I try not to pay retail for anything if I dont have to.
So any crank set I do decide to jump on will be an awesome deal. Just need to know what fits and some popular brand names.....