Old 09-04-13, 11:15 PM
SpeshulEd 

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by old sch wheeler
..Ain't what I said sporto..

"if someone can't figure out somebody's skill level on sight based on riding poise and technique, then they more than likely are wearing one of those rolling billboard jerseys anyway."
(That's my mission..!)

I know a 7 year old kid who wears Spider man jammies. He thinks he's really spider man too whenever he's on his after school nightly mission. I think you've got a slightly shortened attention span. Must be that endorphin rush huh..? No offense tho.
Umm, no offense taken, but I quoted you, and that is exactly what you said. Here, let me quote you again...

Originally Posted by old sch wheeler
And, for the roadies, so many in skin-tight rolling billbords/ballerina suits, I don't get them either. I can't imagine someone showing up for a pick-up basketball game dressed up like Micheal Jordan or Dennis Rodman, or a round of w/e golf trying to look like Tiger Woods. There is something that says "poser" when riders sport jerseys emblazoned with Mavic, Look, Campagnolo, etc. (not calling anyone a poser ..I'm just saying!)
And again, I say, you've never seen someone playing street basketball in an NBA jersey? Really?
You've never seen a person playing golf wearing Nike? Really?

It happens daily and no one thinks they're Jordan or Woods, they're showing respect for the players they respect in the sport. And personally, I see nothing wrong with wearing team kit when you're a member of that team.

My attention span is just fine and my memory is pretty good too.

Last edited by SpeshulEd; 09-04-13 at 11:19 PM.