Old 09-08-13, 08:04 PM
teterider
On the Move

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
First Time to Interbike - What Do I Need?

I'm a one man shop and its my first visit to Interbike. I'll be there on Monday ready for the first shuttle to the Outdoor Demo but really need some confirmation of what to bring. Feel free to also PM me.

I assume I pack my helmet and shoes, but just MTB or road shoes too? The few guys I know with experience haven't been in a long time and said it was just MTB demos, but maybe that's all they looked at. I'm posting the question in the road forum since my primary interest lies here. What riding clothes do I bring with me on the shuttle bus, and is there is is place to change out there. Do I need to bring my own water (bring bottles or hydration pack?). Is there food to buy for lunch?
I'd love to do the Ride2Recovery road ride out to the Demo but I assume that is bring your own bike.

Obviously I'm a total Interbike newbie and I just want to make sure I pack the right stuff on the plane. I figured one carry-on suitcase and small checked case in order to return home with swag. Any advice for the Outdoor demo and even the floor show is much appreciated.