RonH
Life is good

Bikes: 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by shona
RonH thanks for your helpful reply. Did you find the seasonal rental on VRBO or was it a hotel? We will look to stay in either Hernando or Inverness.
VRBO didn't have anything that wasn't already rented so we used a site similar to VRBO. We rented in Hernando for 2 months.

Originally Posted by shona
Thanks. We just started the process of booking a place through VRBO. Is there a bike shop in Inverness or nearby?
Originally Posted by Onegun
Suncoast Bikes, right on the trail at the starting point of many rides. I've never been overly impressed with them, but they can certainly adjust your derailleur, sell you a tube or fix your flat.
Like Bill I've never been impressed with the folks at Suncoast Bicycles. All I've ever dared buy from them was a Primal Wear jersey and some Clif bars.

There is a good shop (Blue Run Bicycles) in Dunnellon about 3-4 miles north of the north end of the Withlacoochee Trail. There's also Hampton's Edge Trailside Bicycles in Floral City.

I am a cyclist. I am not the fastest or the fittest. But I will get to where I'm going with a smile on my face.