Old 09-24-13, 04:41 PM
Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jimmy - I assume you read Beanz's post on Bicycling.com... gives you some idea how he treated others on the forum... part of the ban was due to a build up of infractions...

I think you need to give the mods on this website a lot of credit they put up with alot and give alot of latitude. To earn a permanent ban someone has to do something particularly ornerous. I assume you did not see the exchange that has been deleted. Its hard for you to make a judgment of the mods without seeing it. I can personally attest to the fact he could be cruel and nasty (although I never reported him - I just avoided him).

Anyway you can still "play" with him on the other forums he frequents and I am sure you will see him riding. This is just an internet forum, its not like he was beheaded by the Queen.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.