View Single Post
Old 10-01-13, 11:59 AM
billh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yesterday I was able to complete my "eating light" routine which is . . . 1) breakfast: eat 3 eggs, veggie sausage with mixed veggies pan scram, 2) lunch: salad of greens, feta, walnuts, craisins with balsamic vinagrette, 3) dinner: branch chain amino acids, any veggies laying around, veggie juice homemade from juicer, eg. kale and pineapple. Plus I am working out like a maniac, morning 20 minute high intensity bike trainer, and evening 20 minute light jog. So . . . I've been stuck at 201.2 for the past several weeks, despite conscious eating, though I usually caved and ate chips at night, but I had kept the rigorous bike routine. Anyway . . . stepped on the scale this morning after the workout and . . . 95.8 lb. Whaaaaaaaat? I almost had a cow. There is no way, I dropped 5+ lbs in a couple days. So weighed on the doctor scale in the basement and got 89 kilos = 196.2 so I started to believe it. My new theory is that the digital scale that was reading 201.2 for several weeks was actually stuck on that weight, and I had been gradually losing over the past couple weeks on the rigorous training with conscious eating plus nightly quasi binge. That digital scale has been wacky before. So "scale error" is another factor to consider when weighing oneself . . . along with time of day, clothing and hydration level.