Old 10-05-13, 07:31 PM
tomtom123

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Murray Missile
Ooooh, good call, I just gave it a quick glance. After a second look it's not so sweet is it? Could be "urban camouflage" to deter theft. Or it might be "slightly" stolen. Sorry OP, I pulled the trigger a little quick on that one.
Yea it one of the first things i thought when i saw the listing. I thought this bike was either fake, or stolen and repainted lol. And regarding the "slightly used" remark, i never trust any craiglist description, it's all BS until i see it first-hand. I've seen some description where the guy says he used the bike "12 times", that's how you know it's BS. Nobody counts or remember how many times they've used their bike, let alone a fixed exact number like "12 times" LMAO!

ALso like i stated before, i think it's a real Giant sedona or a fake. But i've never seen a real giant Sedona go for that cheap, which means there is something really wrong with this bike. Anyway i sent the seller an email with some questions, depending on how he answers the question i'll be able to find out more about the item.