View Single Post
Old 10-06-13, 09:17 AM
BeachBum63

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PAJ3Cub
Thanks for the well wishes! Hope things turn for the best for you!

Still trying to figure out how to eat all of my WW points. Most of the foods I'm eating are 0 points. I'm doing the online WW, and I've been reading the forums for advice. Had my weigh-in today, 3 lbs for the week, and they gave me an extra daily point. The new WW plan sure is different than the one a couple of years ago. My wife goes to the weekly meetings. Maybe that would benefit me, as well.

Being on day 6 of WW, things are going well. I really like the program, and the information. Day 2 and 3 were difficult. My body wanted to know where the sugar and junk food were. But, it didn't take long for me to stop missing those bad choices.
I will be interested to hear your thoughts on the program. I started back two weeks ago and I am over the top anal about tracking. The first week, I was down 4.4 pounds and then this week I was up .8 pounds. The wife and I tried it last year (had been very successful on the program back in 2006, but work travel helped the weight creep back up) and she was losing at twice the rate I was losing. The new points allotment for us uber clydes works out to nearly 3000 calories a day, based on my calculation last year. I am going to start tracking on SparkPeople's web site as well so that I can track calories. We will see how it goes.