View Single Post
Old 01-19-03, 03:36 AM
trmcgeehan

Bikes: 1980 Univega; 1985 Ross; 1994 Trek 1400 -- all road bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm sorry Raiyn, but my world DOES revolve around Wally World (Wal-Mart)! I'm down there at least three times a week for this and that. Wally World also provides most of my social life. I never fail to see someone I know when I'm plying the aisles! You should know that Wally World can be kind of sneaky, which adds to their impressive profitability. When you go there for an oil change, they usually take 30-45 minutes, even if you're the first one in at 8 a.m. So to kill time, you walk around the store and usually buy things. (I did yesterday -- $36.49). They know this, and encourage it, providing shopping carts in the oil change area. Valvoline, just down the street, takes only 15 minutes for an oil change, but they're $8 more expensive for the same service, same oil. So much for Wally World's competition. I don't think you can go wrong buying stock in Wally World for the long haul. These Bentonville, Arkansas ya-hoos know what they're doing! :cool:

Last edited by trmcgeehan; 01-19-03 at 03:50 AM.