Old 12-04-13, 05:59 AM
Murray Missile 

Bikes: More than there were awhile ago.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 575 Posts
Originally Posted by the fly
I've also left a broken pressure washer in my yard for all to see only to have it sit for days. Finally drug it into the garage figuring I'd tinker with it one day and maybe at least salvage the engine.
I was cleaning out my garage at my old house years ago and set a set of factory aluminum Camaro wheels out at the end of my driveway with FREE on them along with a bunch of other stuff. A guy stops and is looking them over so I went out to see if he wanted help loading them. He looked up at me with a disgusted look and says, "These tires aren't very good." I told him, "They're FREE! I'm giving the wheels away, the tires go with them." He grunts, climbs in his car and leaves. 5 minutes later another guy stops and asks, "You're really giving these wheels away?" Me, "Yep." He asks, "How about this old carpet?" Me, "Yep." He grins and says "You want all this stuff hauled off?" Me, "Sure." He loaded EVERYTHING, trash and all and thanked me 3 or 4 times for the wheels and carpet while doing it. Half hour later the first guy comes back and grunts, "Where's those wheels?!" Me, "Somebody else didn't care about the tires and took them." He snorts "I wanted those!" Me, "You should have taken them when you were here the first time then."