View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 07:19 PM
Brian Ratliff

Bikes: Three road bikes. Two track bikes.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by FBinNY
Here's the difference. Some of have serious issues and beliefs regarding helmets, either their performance, or the issue of mandates. The mandate issue is serious business to some, who've had to testify for or against when mandate proposals were being introduced in various legislatures as they were here in Westchester County NY.

So it's not theoretical, or a fun debate to some of us. It's real. If you don't want to be called a troll, you'll fly under true colors and either discuss things you believe in, or be up front that you want o engage in a theoretical debate on general principles vs the specific issue of bicycle helmet mandates.

Common courtesy demands that at the least.
What makes you think I am not serious? My logic is sound. It is simply not a policy position. This is bikeforums.net. I have an account, I have the right to say my part in the discussion at hand, I have the right not to reveal a policy position.
"If you’re new enough [to racing] that you would ask such question, then i would hazard a guess that if you just made up a workout that sounded hard to do, and did it, you’d probably get faster." --the tiniest sprinter