Old 12-13-13, 09:30 AM
lsberrios1 

Bikes: '13 Spech Roubaix SL4 Expert

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bikemig
No. 1 about leaving work clothes at work. I tend to come in on Saturday to swap out clothes. Washing up in the bathroom isn't bad either but then I don't live in hotlanta. Cleaning up is much more of a challenge commuting in hot weather.
Yea, the commute during the summer won't happen. In the summer I ride when I get home from work so no biggie, in the winter however, commuting is a sensible choice to kill two birds with one stone since I don't feel like riding much for pleasure when it is too cold out.

Originally Posted by wphamilton
Two things it took me an embarrassingly long time to realise that I didn't need to carry: bicycle lock and office shoes. Just leave the lock at the rack, shoes at the desk.
Today was the day to bring the lock. My intentions were to leave it here once I got it here. Also, one of my co-workers told me I should bring the bike upstairs to the office.

Office shoes are pretty much a necessity (kind of). I can't walk from the parking deck to the office in bike shoes. They are SPDs but the cleats are non-recessive so not really walk able for the distance.