Old 12-30-13, 03:55 PM
loimpact

Bikes: 2014 Cannondale Supersix Evo 3; 2014 Cannondale Quick 4; 2014 Cannondale Crash 4 hi-mod

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
If you're open to a lesser spec bike, I think the Giant Escape City might be one you'd want to check out....

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/...y/14810/66194/

That aside, I think the Quick Carbons will be out of your price range, but the SL's would certainly be nice & even the SL1 would still be within your range.

Sirrus Comp is a great bike. I rode the Sirrus lineup but to be honest I was probably most impressed with the Sport (the cheapest one of the bunch) as you could have lied to me & told me it had higher end components & I would have believed you. It just did everything really well. As I moved up the lineup, it was just about what I expected. The Sport impressed me for what it was.

FWIW, I just bought a Quick 4 and love it. I'd probably have to skip over the SL line & go to a Quick Carbon to like the lineup any more than I do my 4 but as you will probably hear throughout this thread.......RIDE THEM ALL so you can find a fit that suits YOU!!

FIT > ALL ELSE!!