Old 01-06-14, 07:37 AM
NedClive

Bikes: Bob Jackson Fixed Gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So this year, I have to rebuild what I've lost. Fortunately, it won't be as hard as last time but, it'll go away just as quickly ... and I'll have to start all over again.
Good thing I love the bikes because as sure as eggs, I don't like the process.[/QUOTE]
Due to a major life change (Quitting a school because the head only wanted hyper administratively efficient moronic robots as teachers rather than human beings) I REALLY lost my tone (HA, but sounds better than muscle). I'm committed to the 24 hour ride in September, on a SS so I can keep posting. 10 miles was enough yesterday and of course the weather in Britain is stormy and windy and that was a reasonable excuse. But it was an excuse. I know I've got to get the miles under my wheels, but it's so hard to get motivated. Perhaps the good weather coming will help. Perhaps I'll find an alternative to commuting 10 miles a day. Perhaps I'll make my cycle powered lathe sooner rather than later and combine my new work with fitness training. But sure as God made little apples, I need to do a hell of a lot of work on myself! And Europa, I too love my bike so every cloud has a silvery lining.