BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11955 Post(s)
Liked 6,611 Times in 3,469 Posts
Originally Posted by Ramona_W
I'm not willing to waste three hours of my life, that I'm not getting back, sitting through something I don't enjoy in hopes there might be sex at the end when I could spend those three hours in a manner I enjoy and be assured there will be um sex at the end. .
Well la tee da!!

Try to understand, this is exactly what he's talking about. Men and women are fundamentally different, not just physically but overwhelmingly mentally. (There are many interesting reasons this developed, but we don't have the time or space to go into them here.) So what you womenz are not willing to do, we men would do at the drop of a hat, without hesitation, if we deemed the payoff worth it.

And believe you me, whereas you women might be assured you can get some virtually any time you want (all women have to do is walk into any bar or coffee shop, smile and bat their eyes), we poor men have no such assurances. Virtually ever.

A woman's batting average could be 1.000 if she wanted, whereas the very very best an average man can expect is like 0.100 . . . on a really good year. We can't be so choosey because our rate of success is so ridiculously low. So we just step to the plate swinging, hoping to get lucky. You women can "get lucky" anytime you want.