ricardo kuhn
Hacker Maximus

Bikes: less than I use to,, more than I need

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jim-bob
Ricardo - Yeah, but you've got that crazy motorcycle with the bike rack!

(or am I thinking of someone else?)
Yeah but is not a BigAssCAR...

the motorbike is almost a narrow as a bicycle in terms of space require for the road, supper efficient for a Internal combustion engine in terms of gazoline and smog, i can park it in between cars so it waste very little space, is for sure not as efficient as my Skateboard in terms to power to weight rathio but is not so bad..weights about 500pounds and most of the time carries 250(me plus gear) and many times a passnger plus the bicycles making it a possitive rathio. (maximum safe load about 830pounds)

actually I study "Human trasportation" at school and I learn (scientific data) that every diferent vehicle have a reason to be,, yeah sociological, status play a part, but techical, efficiency,,,hell even for small Pipi sindromo you have to have a fancy something.
the silly part is when you are trasnporting 200pounds on a 4000pound vehicle, but is also not to great to try to move 1000 ussing a 200pound body, what i'm trying to say if the techology is use wisselly is not so bad..

personally I'm waiting for the final development on a Diesel KLR motorcycle so I can run One ussing biodiesel since I already help produce a lot of it and I comunity that I work at.