Old 01-16-14, 05:31 PM
Myosmith
Lover of Old Chrome Moly

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by lenA
You can get yourself in a lather all you want... why would I waste my time listening to someone who is incapable of understanding the fundamental difference between a high fat, and high protein diet?
Same reason we would bother to read a post by someone who believes urine volume is an adequate indicator of kidney function. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, but this You disagree with me therefore you are incapable of understanding and your views are invalid, now go away stuff is a crock, IMHO. The vast majority of members here are intelligent, constructive individuals and you are no more of a nutritional guru than they.

I appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experience and express your views and I hope you continue to do so, but please, respect that others may offer contradicting theories and evidence and express different opinions. Even among the top world-renowned experts in the fields of nutrition, sports performance, physiology, nephrology, and a host of other 'ologies there is controversy and debate, so why would you expect any different when a bunch of amateurs (by comparison) exchange information and ideas?

Last edited by Myosmith; 01-16-14 at 05:48 PM.