stoney

Bikes: T R200 e-bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"Newbie" from Vermont

Howdy, Bike Forum Folks,

My name is Skip Toney which should explain the screen name. It has nothing to do with my having grown up in the sixties...

I am a long time cyclist that hasn't ridden for a long time! I started riding for fitness when I was in my early twenties and continued to ride for fun, training and racing until my mid forties. Injuries stopped my bike love affair for many years until I re-discovered recumbents a few years ago. I am now 64 and though the body won't allow me to ride like the young folks anymore I still love being out and spinning the cranks a bit.

I owned "The Bicycle Shop" in Sebring, FL in the late '80s and had a lot of fun!

Some of the stable of bikes that are now gone include and a Raleigh Tour 14, Univega Super Strada (my favorite bike ever!), an early Klein Performance, custom 50th Anniversary Paramount (I was a Schwinn dealer), Schwinn Madison track bike (great in the flatlands of Florida!), Infinity LWB recumbent, Rans V-Squared fully-faired speed machine, Univega Altima Ultima mtb, the Trek R200 recumbent I now ride (and am converting to E-Bike commuter!) and countless shop bikes that I built up and sold just for the fun of it.

I love every aspect of cycling from bike path cruising to adult trikes in the retirements homes, from fixies on the road and skinny racers to e-bikes. It's all good.

This looks like a fun forum.

Best to all. Peace, music and safe riding!

Stoney

Last edited by stoney; 01-20-14 at 05:13 PM.