I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,517 Times in 1,031 Posts
Originally Posted by Smallwheels
The deep water fishing industry in the Pacific will cease to exist in the northern hemisphere due to radiation poisoning from the Fukushima power plant disaster. That will affect a big industry on the West Coast. This includes salmon and other fish caught by individuals. Forget about eating tuna for the rest of your lives.

Wealthy Japanese families are already abandoning the country because they don't believe the lies from the government about radiation levels in Tokyo and other areas.

Los Angeles will need to shut down their desalinization plant but probably won't. Then millions of Angelenos will be polluted by radiation. California coastal living won't be worth the cost. The radiation pumped into the water system of Los Angeles will eventually be acknowledged and the city will be quickly abandoned by the wealthy and the remainder of the population will scatter to other cities that don't purify salt water for their drinking systems. Toronto Canada is already making numerous TV shows for the American market. They just might become the de facto movie capital of North America.

The new forced-down-our-throats free trade deal with Asia will further depress jobs in the USA. Thus more people will be forced to ride bicycles due to poverty. This problem will check the resurgence of the automobile industry.

In five years the citizens of the USA will be so fed up with the banking industry that we'll abandon it for alternative currencies like bitcoins.
Your predictions are so dark; are you sure you weren't staring too long at a bowling ball rather than into your crystal ball?