Old 01-31-14, 08:27 AM
KlingOn
Banned.

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No disrespect taken. And it was a joke about being Jesuslike. I just know you Americans love the Jesus and so it seemed funny to include the comment.

Next time you buy a brand new car, try to get 200 off because the plastic protection inside the wheel-wells are marginally scratched from miniscule test drive damage, or the clearcoat on the plastic hubcaps are marginally scratched, or there is already slight oxidation on the suspension springs and edges of the disc brakes because the vehicle was open-air transported 1000km after a 10.000km ocean voyage to arrive in your local dealership.

Doesn't work like that, right?

I never remotely brought up or advocated pursuing a discount due to personal hardship. I simply stated the obvious: to expect and defend the ideal of perfection is a ludicrous position for a perspective customer to take. Maybe in this particular case, the damage did fall outside of the bounds of what should be expected from a "new, perfect" product. However, he paid for it, left the store for days, then came back with a complaint. Who knows the real story? It's all speculation.