Thread: I love rollers!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-14, 04:32 PM
lgp927

Bikes: Planet X Full carbon track bike , Bianchi Pista, Unknown LV1 X 2, Sole' De Lano, Retrospect.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How much time were u able to handle when you first started ? I got a set of rollers yesterday and let me tell you its hard work, I was only able to handle 10 minutes at 17mph .

Originally Posted by sbs z31
I've been riding my set of rollers for almost 3mos now and pretty much just today I realized that I need to focus on my pedal stroke. Rode the rollers twice today focusing on even pedal circles/stroke and to my surprise I was able to ride in a straight line longer and with less concentration to not ride off the rollers. Biggest improvements I noticed today was less energy wasted due to more efficient pedaling and not bouncing everywhere and my little guy didn't go numb so quick and was more tolerable lol. Here's a short clip of me doing a quick sprint, I know I need to work on it some more but I was able to hit 40.6mph. Can't believe it took me this long to realized how poor my pedaling technique was.

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/sbs_z31/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131225_215145_zps8bde1e46.mp4.html